Beautiful Residential & Commercial Christmas Lights Installation in Carmel, IN
EXTERIOR LIGHTING & More
Make sure your home says “Merry Christmas!” to all who pass by with our Christmas light installation services. We’ll design a custom plan for your home or business using Google Maps to take the dimensions. Let us know your budget, and we’ll make the décor as elaborate or as simple as you desire. Please note, we have a minimum financial requirement of $500 to create a design and build the light strands. See our process for more information. Your design can include any or all of the following:
- Exterior lighting on gutters and roof ridgelines.
- Professional tree and shrub lighting that includes tree canopies, tree branches, and entire shrubs. Our mini lights come in white, blue, green, and red.
- Christmas wreath installation for windows and doors.
- One-of-a-kind commercial Christmas light installations in Carmel. No job is too big. We install lights for HOAs, event venues, restaurants, municipalities, and vacation rentals.
Interested in Our Services?Free Quote
Why Choose Us?
- Custom-designed holiday displays for all properties
- 3-year warranty on design, installation, maintenance, take down, and storage of lights and wreaths
- Trained staff that practices safety and fall protection measures
- First-time customers get 10% off light installations if they sign up by November 30
Keep in mind most Carmel Christmas light companies require clients to sign a three-year lease, so you never own your lights. We don’t do that. On our plan, you own the lights, but we store them for you. If at any time you don’t want to work with us, we give you your lights.
Request a Quote Today
Make the holiday magical for your loved ones with the Christmas light installation services from Indy Christmas Light Pro’s. Leave the rooftop exploits to Santa and his helpers—us! Call (317) 608-6535 to request a free quote today. We provide holiday lighting and installation in Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Indianapolis, Avon, and all neighboring areas.